The administrator of personal data under the Act of August 29, 1997 is the Ekolekcja Natalia Kachnowicz Company based in Poland (ul. Mazurska 21/42, 70-444 Szczecin), NIP 854-215-23-77, registered by the Ministry of Economy under number 1448591/2014.
I. Personal data collection method
1. Personal data collected in the Store is submitted directly by the user through the form available online. Providing personal data by the Shop user is voluntary, but necessary in order to implement a transaction through the Store.
2. The user has the right to change or update its personal data by making changes in the user panel available after logging in to the Store.
II. Scope and purpose of personal data collection
1. The user who purchases products offered by the Store carries out the registration process and voluntarily provides the following information: name, e-mail address, contact phone number, address, shipping address, to allow making a transaction of purchase. Moreover, the Operator processes the history of orders placed by the buyer. The Store Operator does not resell or disclose personal data to third parties.
2. During a visit to the Store, the Operator's system automatically retrieves the user IP address, browser type information, source of visits, geolocation, and for users who have found the page via a search engine - keywords used to display the Shop link in search results. The data is collected only for statistical purposes. The data stored by the Operator's server when making transactions is not personal data.
Users shall receive the following via e-mail: confirmation of orders, information on orders placed, client's rights and obligations, as well as information related to a course of a complaint process.
Users who have agreed to receive the newsletter, the Store Operator shall send it via e-mail. The user may cancel the newsletter at any time.
The user can block the information collection option at any time by disabling the cookie support option in browser settings. However, the Store Operator does not guarantee that the Store site will operate properly when cookies are inactive.
V. Data protection
The Operator shall ensure that the data stored is:
- Correct and processed in accordance with the applicable law,
- Obtained for specified purposes only and not processed further in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- Adequate, relevant and not redundant,
- Accurate and updated,
- Not stored longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with rights of individuals (to which they refer), including the share claim right
- Safely stored,
- Not transferred without an adequate degree of protection.
This document shall not constitute a basis for any claims against the Store Operator, if the claims are not sourced in legal provisions of the Republic of Poland.
The Store includes links to other websites. The Store Operator shall not be responsible for privacy principles that apply to these sites.
VII. Data of the data-collecting entity
The data-collecting entity is the Ekolekcja Natalia Kachnowicz Company based in Poland (ul. Mazurska 21/42, 70-444 Szczecin), NIP 854-215-23-77 registered by the Ministry of Economy under number 1448591/2014.
The Store Operator reserves the right to make changes to the following document. Changes shall be posted on the website www.clothesmatter.com and shall come into force seven days after their publication.